Sullivan Palatek Air Dryer
S/N: 35717 230V 1 Phase
- Capacity 88 SCFM
- Sullivan-Palatek utilizes only environmentally friendly refrigerants. These low or non-ozone
- depleting products; HCFC and HFC have enabled a global transition away from environmentally destructive CFCS.
- Single phase refrigerated air dryers utilize HFC (R134A) refrigerant.
- A modulating thermostatic expansion valve gives a more effective refrigeration control over a wide span of operating conditions. It prevents compressor failure due to liquid return commonly found in capillary tube designs.
- An adjustable hot gas bypass valve compensates for low load conditions preventing freeze-up.
- Suction accumulators prevent liquid return on cold starts and extend refrigerant compressor life.
- Refrigeration Suction and Discharge service valves.
- All condensate drains are electronic timed solenoid type with isolation valve and cleanable Y-Strainer.
- Industrial duty all steel ergonomic cabinets with high quality powder coat finish.
- Power On/Off Switch with Indicating Light